Dicebot on leaving D: It is anarchy driven development in all its glory.

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:42:36 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 6 September 2018 at 14:33:27 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> Either decide a list of conditions before we can break to
> remove it, or yes lets let this idea go. It isn't helping
> anyone.

Can't you just let mark it as deprecated and provide a library
compatibility range (100% compatible). Then people will just
update their code to use the range...

This should be possible to achieve using automated
source-to-source translation in most cases.