This is why I don't use D.

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Thu Sep 6 20:08:08 UTC 2018

On Thursday, September 6, 2018 12:35:06 PM MDT Joakim via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> Ah, but would you actually pay for such a service to be set up?
>
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/acxedxzzesxkyomrsmjo@forum.dlang.org
>
> It's all well and good to hope for such services, but they're
> unlikely to happen unless paid for.

That's actually something that I could see happening without anyone being
paid to do it, but it's much more likely to get done in a timely manner if
someone is paid to do it, and it's arguably critical enough for the dub
ecosystem that it's something that the Foundation should pay someone to do.

- Jonathan M Davis