What changes to D would you like to pay for?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:27:04 UTC 2018

On Friday, 7 September 2018 at 10:51:28 UTC, RhyS wrote:
> ** 750$ **
>
> For a build in working high performance documented http server
> ( with all the basic necessities needed for web development ).

cha-ching

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd

just copy/paste code out of there, it works and has worked for
many years.

But I have zero interest in dealing with dangeresque Phobos
politics. I work alone. Except when I work with Renaldo... which
is always.

You'll also have to define "high performance" with something
concrete.