What changes to D would you like to pay for?

JN 666total at wp.pl
Fri Sep 7 13:14:37 UTC 2018

On Friday, 7 September 2018 at 10:51:28 UTC, RhyS wrote:
> And with a time limit of 3 months. Because i know how D works,
> its no use to have bounties when they idle for years. And that
> is also the time limit i have for the start of a new project.

Idling for years isn't without reason. Usually, from what I've
seen, the reason project gets stalled because it's almost ready
to be accepted into Phobos. But then, someone shows up saying
that it doesn't support the FancyXYZRange interface, also it has
complicated relationship with XYZAllocator and Container API,
which is almost ready. The author decides to wait until the spec
for these technologies gets released, but it doesn't really get
released, and so doesn't the main project.

Check out https://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue for some blast from
the past