This is why I don't use D.

0xEAB desisma at heidel.beer
Fri Sep 7 14:29:04 UTC 2018

On Friday, 7 September 2018 at 08:12:05 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> Personally, I think that's a really good way to go. However,
> for awhile now, I've been starting to think: "Wouldn't it be
> awesome to have a packager manager that AUTOMATICALLY picks up
> compatibility information directly from each project's CI result

How many projects do use CI, though? Especially how many of those
that actually suffer from not being actively maintained?
How many project maintainers are interested in playing around
with different compiler versions on their CI?  Even if they are,
in the end they will just remove old compilers as soon as
building with them fails in order to get positive CI results...

my 2 ¢