Will the core.stdc module be updated for newer versions of C?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:25:56 UTC 2018

On 9/7/18 6:12 PM, solidstate1991 wrote:
> While for the most part it still works very well, however when porting
> Mago I found a few functions that are not present in C99 (most notably
> wcsncpy_s).

It will be updated when you update it ;)

There is just so much in the stdc libraries that it's difficult to
achieve 100% coverage. The intention is for any time you have a #include
<someFilePath.h> for some C standard header, you can do import
core.stdc.someFilePath in D. If there are missing functions, and they
aren't OS specific, please file a bug report, and if you're up to it,
add the function in a PR.

-Steve