This is why I don't use D.

0xEAB desisma at heidel.beer
Tue Sep 11 13:48:36 UTC 2018

On Monday, 10 September 2018 at 20:36:44 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> On Monday, 10 September 2018 at 19:19:56 UTC, 0xEAB wrote:
>> Moreover, a future feature could be build logs, so one could
>> check why something failed to build.
>
> I'm hesitant to do much in this regard because I don't want
> people to treat this as a CI system. It would certainly be
> useful for finding bugs in the tester, though.

A possible solution to this problem could be not testing updated
packages for a compiler version they have already been tested
with. This comes with some downsides, though - but it prevents
abusing your service as CI.

By the way, thanks for all your explanations :)