Why the hell do exceptions give error in the library rather than the user code?

Josphe Brigmo JospheBrigmo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:34:36 UTC 2018

std.file.FileException at C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\file.d(3153):

It is very annoying when the only error info I have is pointing
to code in a library which tells me absolutely nothing about
where the error occurs in the in the user code(which is what
matters).

Surely the call stack can be unrolled to find code that exists in
the user code? Or at least display several lines like a trace
stack.