phobo's std.file is completely broke!

Josphe Brigmo JospheBrigmo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:06:14 UTC 2018

For very long file names it is broke and every command fails.
These paths are not all that long but over 256 limit. (For
windows)

The problem this causes can be disastrous. If some check fails
and runs code that isn't mean to run if the file exists, it could
destroy data.

I replaced many of the std.file functions with executeShell(...)
and using command line functions and they work. But then my code
was still failing and it was because exist was returning false
even though the file exists.

I'm sure this is not a big deal to some...