phobo's std.file is completely broke!

bachmeier no at spam.net
Sat Sep 15 18:39:18 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 15 September 2018 at 18:33:36 UTC, Josphe Brigmo
wrote:
> and the biggest problem is that I don't see any motivation in
> the D community to make things better.

This is an open source project. If you're hoping that you can
report that something doesn't work the way you want it to and a
manager will assign a couple developers to fix it to do what you
want, D is not for you.

That's reality even if you (and the many other new users posting
these things) don't like reality. If you've got a million dollars
to donate, that can be changed.