This is why I don't use D.

Neia Neutuladh neia at ikeran.org
Thu Sep 20 02:51:52 UTC 2018

On Monday, 10 September 2018 at 01:27:20 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> Not on dlang.org anywhere, but I built a crude version of this.
> Results are available at http://ikeran.org/report/.

A quick status update:

Per-package reports and build badges are now a thing.
http://ikeran.org/report/package/accessors.html Dunno if anybody
would want a build badge, but it's there. And a bit big. Oh well.

Backfill has gotten all .0 releases from 2.069.0 forward. I'm
cutting off the backfill for point releases at 2.080.1, about two
days from now. 19 compilers rather than 43 makes this project a
bit more sustainable. (It was previously taking six hours to
build a single compiler release, but with some changes, it
started taking 16.)

After the backfill finishes, I'll start grabbing new dub
packages, which will be trivial. The next tasks are
auto-detecting new DMD versions (pretty straightforward) and
making machine-readable output.

As an aside, the current output is about 50MB of HTML and SVG,
served as static files. I thought of using arsd's cgi.d, but
there really isn't a point for now.