This is why I don't use D.

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Thu Sep 20 07:00:32 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 20 September 2018 at 06:41:54 UTC, drug wrote:
> Autotester should show build logs because for example `nanogui`
> package reported as failed although it builds on my machines
> successfully.

This is because the D project tester (i assume this is what you
call autotester) uses optionally a custom script, i believe. Same
problem for "iz". It's ok in the autotester but not in the
dubautotester. Fortunately this one can be fixed, it's just a
problem with "warningAsError".

I agree for the logs. This could help authors.