Truly @nogc Exceptions?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:24:45 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 20 September 2018 at 15:52:03 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> I needed to know what the slice parameters that were failing
> were.

Aye. Note that RangeError is called by the compiler though, so
you gotta patch dmd to make it pass the arguments to it for
index. Ugh. I did a PR for this once but it got shot down because
of an allegeded (without evidence btw) performance degradation.
Ugh.

> The printMembers thing is nice. I think for druntime/phobos,
> however, we should have a base that just calls a virtual
> function with the idea that the message is printed

Aye.