Jai compiles 80,000 lines of code in under a second

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:53:39 UTC 2018

On Friday, 21 September 2018 at 07:58:16 UTC, mate wrote:
> Different sensibilities on where to put restrictions clearly
> lead to different designs. I am not sure myself what is best.

The more people you have on your team, the more you appreciate
the restrictions. If you are working on a personal project alone,
you are in control and have full knowledge of the entire
codebase, so restrictions are a hindrance. When you are
collaborating with someone you know only by name from across the
globe, being able to reason what their code might or may not do
is considerably helpful.