Rather D1 then D2

Jonathan Marler johnnymarler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 14:31:20 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 22 September 2018 at 13:25:27 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> Then D isn't the right choice for you.

I think it makes for a better community if we can be more
welcoming, helpful a gracious instead of responding to criticism
this way. This is someone who saw enough potential with D to end
up on the forums but had some gripes with it, after all who
doesn't? I'm glad he took the initiative to provide us with good
feedback, and he's not the first to take issue with the
inconsistent '@' attribute syntax.  I'm sure everyone can agree
this inconsistency is less than ideal but that doesn't mean D
isn't right for them and we should respond this feedback like
this with thanks rather than dismissal.