Then new forum moderation

SashaGreat s at g.com
Sat Sep 22 17:19:41 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 22 September 2018 at 17:13:18 UTC, Vladimir
Panteleev wrote:
> On Saturday, 22 September 2018 at 16:48:35 UTC, SashaGreat
> wrote:
>> PS: By the way the CAPTCHA is awful, look what they throw to
>> us:
>
> If you have a better idea of a CAPTCHA that would be easy for D
> programmers but hard for spammers, please submit a pull request:
>
> https://github.com/CyberShadow/dcaptcha

First I didn't want to sound harsh, and by the way I sent the
message without complete it.

I did by head. But how a newbie would suppose to do that?

You may say to open the compiler and try it or go with the online
version, but it isn't too much?

And by the way, after you do once why need to do every time?

S.G.