Rather D1 then D2

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Mon Sep 24 12:17:31 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 22 September 2018 at 13:24:57 UTC, new wrote:
>> the language is bloated. trying to read the source of D2 makes
>> gives you the feeling of getting eye cancer.
>> so we decided if D at all then it should be D1.
>
> sorry i meant D2-phobos

It's only a coding convention for phobos and a consequence of
overengineering as phobos tries to satisfy all possible needs,
it's not a property of the language. There's a D2 port of tango
https://github.com/SiegeLord/Tango-D2 and it has almost no
attribute creep, only @property, but that one is pretty
superficial and shouldn't hurt to remove with simple sed
'/@property //'.