Then new forum moderation

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Tue Sep 25 07:43:39 UTC 2018

On Monday, 24 September 2018 at 12:56:43 UTC, JN wrote:
> Well, it requires you to know what a ternary operator is

It wouldn't be a captcha if the questions were like "what is the
most popular social network?". Also int doesn't implicitly
convert to bool.

On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 at 05:52:57 UTC, bauss wrote:
> Not for someone who is just introduced to programming and
> doesn't D want to attract newcomers? If so we cannot have a
> programmer specific captcha.

I don't think you can go into programming from absolute zero.

> I mean if you want to learn about history, what if history
> forums presented you with something like:
>
> "In which country was the first monarchy?"

Monarchy is prehistoric (watching the Troy movie should be
enough), and yes, history forums do something like that. Also you
don't study history out of the blue, you're taught it in school.