discussion of bulletproof equipment; exchange of good ideas

JeanBee jean at newtecharmor.com
Wed Sep 26 05:04:55 UTC 2018

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am an employee of Newtech armor,
a great manufacturer of body armor, we produce HAP, Bulletproof
Vest, Shield and Helmet. We used to tender for many armies from
different countries like Pakistan, and have established long-term
partnership with many counties. I think we can exchange ideas
here, and discuss the technologies and science about bulletproof
equipment, I am looking forward to receive your advices and
suggestions, so we can make further improvement on our protective
products. if you are interested in our products, welcome to visit
our official website: http://www.newtecharmor.com/