Updating D beyond Unicode 2.0

sarn sarn at theartofmachinery.com
Sat Sep 29 00:21:22 UTC 2018

On Friday, 28 September 2018 at 11:37:10 UTC, Dukc wrote:
> It's easy to miss a part of a post sometimes.

That's very true, and it's always good to give people the benefit
of the doubt.  But most people are able to post constructively
here without

* Abrasively and condescendingly declaring others' posts to be
completely pointless
* Doing that based on one single aspect of a post, without
bothering to check the whole post or parent post
* Doubling down even after getting a hint that the poster might
not have posted 100% cluelessly
* Doing all this more than once in a thread

If Shachar starts posting constructively, I'll happily engage.  I
mean that.  Otherwise I won't waste my time, and I'll tell others
not to waste theirs, too.