Updating D beyond Unicode 2.0

Shachar Shemesh shachar at weka.io
Sat Sep 29 02:22:55 UTC 2018

On 28/09/18 14:37, Dukc wrote:
> On Friday, 28 September 2018 at 02:23:32 UTC, sarn wrote:
>>
>> Shachar seems to be aiming for an internet high score by shooting down
>> threads without reading them.  You have better things to do.
>> http://www.paulgraham.com/vb.html
>
> I believe you're being too harsh. It's easy to miss a part of a post
> sometimes.

A minor correction: Aliak is not accusing me of missing a part of the
post. He's accusing me of not taking into account something he said in a
different part of the *thread*. I.e. - I missed something he said in one
of the other (as of this writing, 98) posts of this thread, and thus
causing Dukc to label me a bullshitter.