Linker can't link functions from advapi

Deen O'Connor deen.oconnor at yandex.ru
Mon Apr 1 10:07:58 UTC 2019

So i got this problem when i tried to compile my project in VS 17
with VisualD plugin.

It compiled just fine, i got no errors from DMD, but both optlink
and vs linker tell me that i have 3 unknown functions -
OpenProcessToken, LookupPrivilegeValue and AdjustTokenPrivileges.

I tried converting advapi32.dll to .lib, this did not solve the
problem, because with the necessary .lib file set in project
settings i get a message telling me that my advapi32.lib is
corrupt.

Idk what to do, and i don't want to re-write everything with
another language.