RT/CT Type

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 10:43:26 UTC 2019

Interesting idea. I heard Stefan Koch was working on a DIP for
first class types in D, you might be interested in that. I also
know Zig has a 'comptime' keyword and first class types to do
meta programming, which removes the explicit distinction between
RT/CT parameter lists that D has.

On Tuesday, 2 April 2019 at 07:48:23 UTC, Alex wrote:
> This is a contrived example but I'm finding that I'm having to
> use CTFE to deal with types which requires strings and then
> convert those strings back in to types using string mixins,
> which is a PIBA.

Can you give your actual usecase? Your example is already doable
with typeof().