Dconf AGM draft agenda

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:52:19 UTC 2019

This is a great initiative.

On Wednesday, 3 April 2019 at 00:10:53 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
> If you feel that something is missing or I've messed something
> up please do open a PR.

I think it's the opposite of missing things. Looking at:
http://dconf.org/2019/talks/agm.html

Duration: 4 hours
"expected to last an-hour-and-a-half, but it could go longer"

It's a great backlog of things, but no way you can properly
discuss that all in a couple of hours. I suggest to make
something like a top 5 big issue points (things like DIP1000 or
DMD as a library), and for each point a description of what you
want out of the discussion / what the goal is.

Thinks like:
int[$] arr = [1,2,3,4];
Are cool, but not worth precious Dconf time compared to larger
issues I think. I'd really focus on things that were already
discussed online but did not reach a satisfying conclusion yet.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the outcome of this meeting.