Forum is broken

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Wed Apr 3 11:57:11 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 2 April 2019 at 15:22:37 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> On Sunday, 31 March 2019 at 20:45:13 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
>> I do not know wheter newsgroup/mailing list access is also
>> affected but posting on forum does only work on 10th try.
>>
>> It stays on connecting/validating...
>>
>> This might be the reason for less message postings the last
>> days... which is very bad.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Andre
>
> Still occurring today :( I have to try 10 times, solving
> several captchas and waiting several 30 seconds to post this
> single message.
>
> Kind regards
> Andre

Here's my workaround:
- try to send -> if it fails -> go back in browser history ->
send (repeat twice)

On the third attempt, you'll be prompted for the Captcha and then
so far the submission always worked flawless.

I have talked with Vladimir today a bit and he's aware of the
issues and currently preparing the move from his personal
computer (which is why these issues might be appearing) to the
new server that he bought recently.

See also:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/gcrbrpehpyknhlhqnpdz@forum.dlang.org