[GSoC 2019] Interested in Baremetal D Runtime and project ideas

Stefanos Baziotis sdi1600105 at di.uoa.gr
Thu Apr 4 19:19:11 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 18:07:03 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> [1]
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/cxntuuqepymkugvvrxhz@forum.dlang.org
> [2]
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/wvhuvdydvwjkwukawtmk@forum.dlang.org
> [3]
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/ygdbtgfablwkdxhhvbsy@forum.dlang.org
> [4]
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/ersuicbdvzxsliafvpjv@forum.dlang.org
> [5]
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/iwvtxsecerbshhagaunj@forum.dlang.org
> [6] https://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2019_Ideas

On Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 18:07:03 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

Thank you! I have seen post [1]. It seems that this guy chose a
different
project idea in the end. Also, I came across [2] and [3], from
which I infer that I should
contact Andrei. [4] is very interesting, but I think I'm not so
competent to propose for
this but [5] actually seems to have some good ideas. :)
About [6], yeah I have checked it multiple times to be sure I'm
not missing anything, thanks.

- Stefanos