[GSOC] Persistent Data Structures detailed information

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Sat Apr 6 22:21:55 UTC 2019

On Friday, 5 April 2019 at 15:00:43 UTC, Jay wrote:
> Also, it would be really helpful if someone can brief me about
> the pre-requisites. I have implemented all the data Structures
> in C, also I have taken courses in Advanced Algorithms and
> Functional Programming.

Like all projects offered by DLang, we do expect a solid
programming background (doesn't have to be in D) and at least
first experiences with D. We are realistic here and understand
that most students will have their first big dive into D during
the GSoC.

tl;dr: we're more interested in your prior Open Source history
and your personal story.

> I have implemented all the data Structures in C

In your example I would advise you to add a link to e.g. your
GitHub repository with this content to support your claim.