IOS platform support is very important

Stefanos Baziotis sdi1600105 at di.uoa.gr
Sun Apr 7 01:54:35 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 7 April 2019 at 01:15:05 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Also, I think LDC's issue tracker is also filled with other
> good inspirational ideas, e.g. [2].
> There's also LDC's GSoC wiki entry [3].

Thanks Seb, it's just that there really needs to be some
discussion before any student (like me) can tackle these
problems, as they address subtle parts of D. For example,
function multiversioning seems quite interesting but one has to
have an idea about how semantic analysis is done in LDC. Has any
of these bullets been discussed elsewhere?