does D already have too many language features ?

Alex AJ at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 19:08:55 UTC 2019

On Monday, 8 April 2019 at 22:16:28 UTC, Dennis wrote:
> On Monday, 8 April 2019 at 21:52:37 UTC, Alex wrote:
>> 3. Maybe the problem is that you yourself lack the
>> intelligence to understand the features enough to understand
>> why they exist? What is more likely, that you are you know
>> what is best for programmers or people who have programmed
>> 100x as much as you in far more complex situations knows more?
>> This is not a personal attack, just a fact. Serious, for you
>> to say that X is useless requires that you have some higher
>> intellectual standing than those that say it is useful. Else
>> it is far more likely that you cannot comprehend it's
>> usefulness because you haven't learned/experienced enough
>> about it.
>
> Please don't use such a hostile tone, it was just a question.
> There's no need to question the level of intelligence or
> experience of anyone.

It wasn't hostile tone(what I just said was). No one was
questioning anyone's intelligence. Don't be an idiot trying to
cause problems.

To sit here and pretend that intelligence doesn't play a role of
how one understands something is moronic, at best and destructive
at worse.

You seem to have a hang up on your intelligence. The fact is you
are a moron, you should just get over it and accept it. I have
proof you are a moron: If one takes all the knowledge humans have
learned since their existence you know less than 10^-18 of that
knowledge(one can measure this such as measuring the bits in wiki
and comparing that to what a person knows).

So, yes, you are a moron. Accept it and move on. If you think you
know it all you will never learn anything then you are not just a
moron, you are a moron of the morons.

See, I wasn't questioning his intelligence, you were. I was
stating a simple fact that he lacks the knowledge to understand
something because, simply put, we all do about something. If he
doesn't realize his lack of knowledge is the problem then he
can't learn and grow and will always have the same problems. Now
when I say seem to be too stupid to understand this, it is due to
the same reason. Oh do I know this? Because if you actually
understood what I was saying you would have net responded by
*ASSUMING* I was attacking anyone but understood the statement
for what it meant.

Instead you are so hung up on IQ levels and how much small your
IQ-penis is that you get offended when someone mentions anything
about intelligence and takes it as a ego thing. This is typical
of people with low IQ's. I have never found anyone with a high IQ
that gets caught up in such moronic BS. Same I guess goes for
men's dick size, the guys with big dicks don't have problems with
it... it's the guys with the small ones that are so caught up in
dick size.

The difference is that intelligence can be learned, I'm trying to
get him to recognize he is lacking certain knowledge and that is
why he misunderstands the problem... you are trying to make that
in to a bad thing. I'm trying to help him, you are trying to hurt
him. Once he gets the appropriate knowledge he will be better
informed and can then make his mind up rather than asking other
people to make his mind up, which is meaningless because he will
still not understand.

You are the problem, I'm saying that not as an attack on you, but
which you will take it. I'm trying to get you to realize it so
that you will stop the BS.

You have taken a statement and warped it's intention through your
own myopic closed minded filters and decided it meant something
that it didn't mean, that is your ignorance. You too have an
ignorance problem... in that you think you are not ignorance. At
least I am comfortable in my ignorance and I realize all my
problems are due to it... and all the problems of others are due
to it. You are the one trying to pervert the truth that we all
are ignorant for some obscene reason.