Has D failed? ( unpopular opinion but I think yes )

Suleyman sahmi.soulaimane at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 00:25:06 UTC 2019

I think the problem with D is that it started getting a mass
adoption and this requires a bigger management, for example:
regular user polls, prioritization, concentration of efforts,
friendly contribution guides, time limits on issue resolutions,
regular health stats, coordination with sponsors, maybe even a
podcast especially for what would be a lightning for introducing
libraries and new features... etc. D is no longer a niche
language and this is a problem.