food for thought - swift 5 released - bottom types, string interpolation, and stuff.

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sat Apr 13 07:58:27 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 13 April 2019 at 07:04:23 UTC, Julian wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 April 2019 at 04:40:08 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 4/12/2019 9:15 PM, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:
>>> If for you, they're the same level of abstraction, that's
>>> great. For most, it isn't.
>>
>> If you want to write a library of such, and contribute it to
>> Dub, feel free. If you find an audience for it, great.
>
> Done: https://code.dlang.org/packages/isodd
>
> It doesn't seem like there's a way to run library unit tests
> with dub?
>
> I'll add non-manpage documentation later.
>
> And a logo, of course.

You can have different dub configurations, 1 of type library and
1 of type executable for the unit tests. The first configuration
in the array list is the default configuration.

I have a very bad feeling about such small dub packages, because
we are now on the same quality level like NodeJS ):

Kind regards
Andre