Has D failed? ( unpopular opinion but I think yes )

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 08:01:02 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 14 April 2019 at 04:48:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> I gave a list a couple times on technical debt in DMD, and
> nobody picked up the flag. So I've been doing it.
>
> If this is let go for too long, the code becomes unmaintainable.

I understand.  I'll give the list another look and maybe make a
few PRs in passing.

You could make things a lot easier on everyone and just adopt The
D Style for DMD:
https://dlang.org/dstyle.html#phobos_documentation

For those who don't know and want to help Walter out, the list is
here:  https://forum.dlang.org/post/p6oibo$1lmi$1@digitalmars.com

Mike