DUB - call to arms

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sun Apr 14 11:49:16 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 14 April 2019 at 10:53:17 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The problem
> -----------
>
> [...]

I fully agree.

Also somehow off topic but we should not only think about how to
solve coding problems but also how to attract new developers
which in the end increases the community and will also help us to
solve issues and build enhancements and in the end will also
attract other developers.

Maybe we should invest some money into marketing. Also another
idea is to setup a campaing, for 2 weeks all community members
concentrate not on development but on advertising D in some form.

Maybe we can also donate some exemplares of Ali's book to
students in universities.

There are so much possibilities to increase the visibility of D.

Kind regards
Andre