forum thread-search feature

bitwise bitwise.pvt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:02:35 UTC 2019

I was going to explain it, but a picture is worth a thousand
words. I also added some words for good measure.

https://i.ibb.co/DppYBf9/forum-search.jpg

I often arrive to a conversation that's 10+ pages long and wonder
if I should comment on something mentioned in the original post.
I would like to be able to figure that out without reading all 10
pages, which I think is reasonable since not all problems related
to something like a DIP would necessarily be related to each
other.

I wouldn't know where to start on dlang.org, but I've implemented
the same thing on another website in a matter of hours (a
significantly less sophisticated site).

In hindsight, maybe I should have thrown this up on the
appropriate Bugzilla as a feature request.

    Bit