Has D failed? ( unpopular opinion but I think yes )

Suleyman sahmi.soulaimane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 01:03:27 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 14 April 2019 at 20:48:44 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> but it goes to show that planning and "finding a guy" and
> telling people what to work on is easier said than done, at
> least for me.

People have to move on this is life but projects should persist.
How about making a list of projects on github with milestones and
task lists and dedicate a forum section or a pinned thread to
contributors where you regularly update which projects are
progressing and where you need extra workers or funding also you
could prioritize projects using polls from the community you can
also make a buglist project and prioritize the most wanted bugs.
I myself am a programmer I'm not experienced in management but it
would make the job of a passing by contributor much easier if
things are working in harmony and it would also make the users
happy if they see the projects they voted for are in progress.