Has D failed? ( unpopular opinion but I think yes )

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Apr 15 20:07:52 UTC 2019

On 4/15/2019 6:41 AM, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> Firstly a handful of jobs posted by one company isn't going to sway developers.

It sounded like you personally were looking for a D job. Besides, since there
are outstanding D job openings, arguing one can't get a job with D doesn't work.
Companies are posting here *looking* for D programmers.

Quite a lot of D programmers have been able to get D jobs. Attending DConf is a
great way to network with companies looking to hire (as is typical with focused
tech conferences).