Helping with __mutable (which will be renamed to __metadata)

Suleyman sahmi.soulaimane at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:04:18 UTC 2019

It looks to me that this proposal breaks everything that purity
stands for and I don't have a real solution to it. I'm not
against breaking the rules when necessary I just don't see why we
need a DIP for it.

On Tuesday, 16 April 2019 at 20:40:58 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Those interested who can commit one hour a week to a meeting,
> please email me. We'll exchange information via email (mailing
> list if necessary) and meet every week to discuss progress.

If you take it somewhere else CC me I want to monitor this. My
email is sahmi.soulaimane gmail.com.