Has D failed? ( unpopular opinion but I think yes )

Claude no at no.no
Fri Apr 26 08:32:47 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 25 April 2019 at 18:21:18 UTC, Nierjerson wrote:
> There are a few bootlickers in the forums. What you are
> describing is D's decent in to a cult. Most other popular
> programming languages have well established cult's. At least
> it's programming and not politics, religion, or war.

More than a thousand lines of bitterness and resentment in that
thread!... But why? Is it a joke? When's the punch-line coming?

Why don't you just drink a beer or a Suze or whatever chills you
out and forget a bit about D?

A few years ago, Andrei created a post on this very forum called
"OurSister" which was talking about RC-string. I won't explain
the pun (that would be awkward), but that joke alone deserves a
massive cult and some steady boot-licking.

So please enjoy yourself more and have a good laugh.