DUB - call to arms

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri Apr 26 13:27:05 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-04-26 at 13:06 +0000, Andre Pany via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]
> Use Dub for simple cases. Integrate Dub into existing Build tools
> for complex cases.

[…]

I started trying to use Dub purely for package fetch in SCons, but I stopped
using SCons so stopped work on it. Also Dub has a weird way of managing
package build products which was beginning to become a mountain over which is
was rather difficult to climb.

If Dub was a library with a Python binding life would be a lot easier.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200