Does D have equivalent of Java util.concurrent?

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sat Apr 27 18:26:53 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 27 April 2019 at 14:15:01 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
wrote:
> Java programmers have benefited hugely from Doug Lea's work
> (http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/index.html).
> I was wondering if D's library has anything equivalent. If not,
> I am interested in porting Doug Lea's library from Java to D; I
> think the license allows this, but I will check with Doug Lea.

Concurrent features included in Phobos are nicely written down
here

http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/concurrency.html
http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/parallelism.html
http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/concurrency_shared.html

You may have a look to see wheter there is an overlap and what is
missing.

Kind regards
Andre