Web-based game written in D

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 01:57:01 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 30 May 2019 at 14:26:50 UTC, Flying-Toast wrote:
> I've been working on writing a game for a while, and it is
> finally nearly complete.
> It is browser-based multiplayer (similar to agar.io,
> slither.io, etc), using Vibe.d for the web stuff. I have been
> working on it off and on for ~1 year, including a full rewrite
> from node.js to D.

Here goes something that may help you. A multimedia tutorial in D
with a lib called arsd. I am nearly done with the tutorial and it
is now very complete, it now teaches how to use the arsd library
to draw all sorts of stuff and to receive mouse and keyboard
input. I think you will like it. If you use it and like it please
let me know because I would be very happy to see my work being
spread. Cheers. Here is the GitHub page:
https://github.com/MuriloMir/arsd_multimedia_tutorial