OT: C# now has ref and const ref return

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Wed Aug 7 14:47:50 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 6 August 2019 at 16:50:10 UTC, GreatSam4sure wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6 August 2019 at 14:25:05 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>> Personally I moved from D, to Dart because it's more look like
>> D3. A lot of modern and useful futures.
>
> You have move way to dart what is still keeping you around.
> Will you be a gain to the dart community. Will the D community
> miss you?

The D language and community, in my humble opinion, seem to
attract a lot of beginners looking for the silver bullet

And from far D,it does seem to fit that claim, a reputation of
strong meta-programming (a program that write program, yay super
advanced stuff), it have Walter Bright, Andrei Alexandrescu two
seasoned uber programmers working on it
For many it also a language that is trying to be as Powerful as
C++, yet simpler

D seem to attract a lot of beginner or average programmers,
looking for a secret weapon, a shortcut, a leverage point .. that
will put them magically in the ranks of the uber programmers

And when they realize it is not, they vent their frustration in
the forum and contribute very little to the community ... which
is very negative for D