Subject

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 20:34:58 UTC 2019

On Friday, 9 August 2019 at 20:30:04 UTC, Laurent Tréguier wrote:
> On Friday, 9 August 2019 at 20:06:36 UTC, Ethan wrote:
>> Are you five years old?
>>
>> Or is there some other rational reason why you have zero idea
>> how the world works?
>
> If you call people "five years old" just because they doubt
> claims without linked backing data, you don't know how the
> world of arguing actually works.
> If you make claims, then you have the burden of proof, not the
> one who doubts it.

Well I see "irony" escapes you.

Notice how in a single post I suggested he is immature - a
potentially baseless claim - and demanded he prove otherwise.

If you do not see the wry humour there and how that relates to
his behavior towards Walter, well, there's no other point to make
here so either you get it or you don't.