Some help with core/thread refactoring

Stefanos Baziotis sdi1600105 at di.uoa.gr
Sat Aug 10 14:06:54 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 10 August 2019 at 13:05:37 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
wrote:
> Appveyor is disabled on dmd, I don't remember why it hasn't yet
> been disabled on druntime. Don't worry about it.

Great.

> Try adding a directory for it to copy into

Hmm, I thought that but I didn't see all the subdirectories there
and since
I'm not the best with how the mak/* files, I didn't touch it. Ok,
I uploaded
a new one.

> That may just be a flaky test, IIRC that and std.concurrency
> fail randomly (maybe some other ones too). If it is persistent,
> then it may be a problem.

Ah, ok. Let me clarify that this is when I try to build DMD on my
machine.
It's not part of some CI test. Last time I was on Windows, it was
persistent.

> If those don't work let me know.

Thanks for the help!

- Stefanos