Fix Phobos dependencies on autodecoding

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Tue Aug 13 17:50:05 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 at 16:51:57 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 at 16:36:16 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> The location of the acute accent on the second line is wrong.
>
> I'm still confused...
>
> What I was first confused about was that the second line of the
> expected output looks exactly the same as the second line of
> the actual output. However, you seemed to have indicated that
> is a problem. From your follow-up post, I'm still confused
> because the accent seems to be on the "e" on both of them.
> Isn't that where it's supposed to be?

accent in wchar array can looks like:
приве'т - accent to vowel 'e'.. two glyphs combined in one
but in reverse it can be like:
т'евирп - accent to consonants 'т'.. that is wrong, accent can be
for vowels only (for RU)

its Russian lang and it have not additions to glyphs but other
langs has and one letter can be represented as 2 wchars or just
1.. depends from editor.. and it looks same with same meanings.

OT: about Russian(cyrillic) letter with additions

Е and Ё are 2 different letters, vowels, sometimes
interchangeable (when u cannot find letter Ё on keyboard u can
use Е)
И and Й are 2 different letters, vowel and consonant, not
interchangeable, they are totally different.

Ё(upper) ё(lower), Й(up) й(low) - letters where addition is part
of letter itself, it cannot be separated.
E - transcription is "jˈe"
Ё - "jˈɵ"
И - "ˈi"
Й - "j"

Russian has not additions to glyphs except accent for right
reading unknown word or for dictionaries like Oxford, Wiki and
etc.
Many Europian - Latin or Cyrillic - can have additions to
letters, idk their meanings.