Cryptic bug for DMD v2.087.x

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 03:04:58 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 02:53:17 UTC, Peter Jacobs wrote:
> On Monday, 12 August 2019 at 12:17:00 UTC, Seb wrote:
>>
>> FYI DustMite has been created _exactly_ for this purpose. It's
>> even bundled with the official DMD releases.
>>
>> https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite/wiki
>>

> Just a note to report that I get "Video unavailable" for the
> Youtube link close to the top of the DustMite wiki page.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iXRFlKvEY0

And the correct link is this: https://youtu.be/1viQK8w6370

By the way, why such useful talk has so few views? Maybe the
wrong link contributed to that?

Or maybe is the fact that we need to learn how to spread
information like this better, in fact I never used before because
of lack of knowledge, and searching for Dustmite on youtube gives
nothing on the matter.

Matheus.