Cryptic bug for DMD v2.087.x

Peter Jacobs peterj at mech.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 14 09:48:09 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 09:26:58 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 09:20:58 UTC, Peter Jacobs
> wrote:
>> Content of dustmite-script.sh follows.
>
> Looks fine; make sure you get an exit code of 0 though as per
> Seb's post.
>
> If you don't, remove the grep from the end and check the
> compiler output, as it probably isn't what you were expecting.

I definitely have been thinking incorrectly about the exit code.
Now that I reread the dustmite output with that in mind, it makes
better sense, although it seems a bit of a "hard stop" to
dustmite's execution.

I will fix the exit code for the script and try again.