Fix Phobos dependencies on autodecoding

Patrick Schluter Patrick.Schluter at bbox.fr
Fri Aug 16 09:27:31 UTC 2019

On Friday, 16 August 2019 at 06:29:50 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 8/15/2019 3:16 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>> Please explain how you solve this problem.
>
> The same way printers solved the problem for the last 500 years.

They didn't have to do automatic processing of the represented
data, i.e. it was for pure human consumption.
When the data is to be processed automatically, it is a whole
other problem. I'm quite sure that you sometime appreciate the
results of automatic translation (ggogle translate, yandex,
systran etc.). While the results are far from perfect, they would
be absolutely impossible if we used what you propose here.