DMD or LDC on mobile

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:38:36 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:20 PM Newbie2019 via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 26 July 2019 at 12:22:47 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> > As someone also interested in iOS in LDC, maybe we can pool
> > money to make it happen?
> >
> > There are other companies interested in iOS target in LDC.
>
> I willing to donate 100$ for anyone made LDC latest version
> working for IOS with betterC (include tls support, but not
> mandatory for druntime support).

If there's a path to finance 1st class D support on mobile, I'll
contribute substantially.
I would he happy to do a classic thing like, for every donation to
that effort, I will contribute an additional 50%...

I don't know anybody who could work on this as a serious project who
is motivated by money though... we probably need $3-5k at least to
make someone interested.
LDC needs to have official iOS/Android build distributions with unit
tests passing... how do we get there?