DMD or LDC on mobile

Newbie2019 newbie2019 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:52:54 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at 19:26:47 UTC, kinke wrote:
> I doubt anyone does.

The Android LDC is basic work without need a lot work, the most
of job need to be done is for IOS.

IMHO, The job could be split into multi tasks:

1) add --arch|--march basic support for the ldc main branch, so
any one Interested no need do the job again.  this part job
require some LDC Professional knowledge so It need some guide
from LDC team.

2) add basic ABI support with unimplement  exception for LDC
branch.  or a CMAKE options to allow people twist themself.

3) implement the ABI and pass basic betterC  tests,   In this
stage ldc already able to work for some project no need druntime.
  I said before for this stage I willing donation 100$ for this.

4) fix the druntime to support TLS and GC.

5) setup the CI

Most successful projects benefit from teamwork,  we should
embrace more perspective of project manager.